Thursday, May 25, 2006

I WAS WAY WRONG

I was way wrong about something and I need to correct it ASAP. So here goes. I listed Dan Kimball as a heretic in my last blog on the basis of what he wrote in this article:

http://www.theopraxis.net/archives/2006/01/scripture_answe.html

The problem is DAN KIMBALL DID NOT WRITE IT. He is simply mentioned it. Instead, a fellow named Scott did. He contacted me to correct the error. So, this is that correction. Since it has been a number of months since I read it and since the name I remembered in connection with it was Mr. Kimball's, in haste, I fouled up.

I will do an analysis on that article and properly attribute it this weekend.

I apologize to both Scott and Dan Kimball. And thanks to Scott for the heads up.

Phil Perkins.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil Perkins said...

No prob. Sorry I did it in the first place.

Phil Perkins

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright  ©2007Phil Perkins - All Rights Reserved